Professional Entities and Individuals
The attorneys of Cohen, Chase, Hoffman & Schimmel, P.A., have provided representation for professional entities and individuals, including physicians, dentists, lawyers and certified public accountants for many years in connection with the formation and operation of their practices.
Whether the professional practice is a sole proprietorship or an entity with single or multiple owners, Cohen, Chase, Hoffman & Schimmel, P.A., , provides the same services as we do to nonprofessional business enterprises, but with additional attention paid to compliance with the statutory and administrative regulations pertaining to your profession.
The Help Professionals Need From a Miami Entity Formation Attorneys
We provide professional practices with tax, business and legal advice in the following areas:
- Selecting the most tax-efficient entity through which to conduct the professional practice
- Preparing agreements that regulate the ownership and management of the professional practice, including issues such as responsibility for day-to-day operations, votes required to make major decisions (borrowing, expansion or contracting of the practice, hiring or firing professional employees, merging or selling the practice) and dealing with the disability or death of an owner
- Preparation of employment agreements
- Dealing with the admission of new owners
- Dealing with departure of existing owners
- Disputes between owners
- Sale, merger or liquidation of the practice
- Overseeing compliance with governmental regulations
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced South Florida business lawyer regarding the establishment of a professional association or limited liability partnership, please contact us at 786-338-9986 or toll free at +1-866-521-5391.